DAQ Home > SBEA Program
Small Business Environmental Assistance Program
The Small Business Environmental Assistance Program helps small businesses with permitting assistance, emission calculations, technical issues, regulator interpretation, and pollution prevention techniques.
- Call Toll Free: 800-270-4440
- TDD Number: 801-536-4414
Small Business Technical Assistance
- Emission Calculations
- Pollution Prevention Techniques
- Technical Issues
- Understanding the Regulations and How They Relate to You
- Contact: Paul Harding (801-536-4108
US EPA Information
- Applicability Determination Index—EPA Database of Memoranda
- Coatings Alternatives Guide (CAGE) Software
Designed to recommend low-emitting alternative coatings technologies to coatings users.
- Emission Factor Information
- MACT Updates
- Solvent Alternatives Guide (SAGE) Software
Designed to provide recommendations for solvent replacements in cleaning and degreasing operations.
- Unified Air Toxics Web Site—NESHAPS
Other Clean Air Act Section 507 Programs
Contact: Paul Harding, Small Business Ombudsman (801-536-4108
- Business Association Liaison
- Complaint Research and Resolution
- Policy Awareness and Education
Compliance Advisory Panel (CAP)
Advises and monitors the program.
Frequently Used Links
- Clean Utah
A program that rewards business and other permit holders for going beyond compliance to preserve and protect Utah's environment.
- DEQ Business Assistance
- Dust Control and the Aggregate Industry
- Emission Calculation Sheets
- Hazardous Air Pollutants and Small Business
Links to EPA Web sites for dry cleaning, wood furniture finishing, and others; including downloadable forms designed for Utah.
- Permitting Costs
- Permitting Forms
- Pollution Prevention at Work
- Utah Air Rules
- Utah Environmental Laws and Rules