DAQ Home > Public Interest
Public Comment and Hearings
The Division of Air Quality solicits public comment on rules, plans, and operating permits.
- Alton Development Company Coal Mine
- Dust Control
- Annual Emissions Inventory
- Green House Gases
- Regional Haze
- Stericycle North Salt Lake Facility
- Sulfur Dioxide
- Holly Refining & Marketing Company-Woods Cross LLC Refinery: Heavy Crude Processing Plant
- Tesoro Refining & Marketing: Black Wax and Yellow Wax Processing Project
- Tesoro Refining & Marketing: Gasoline Hydrotreater-Kerosene Change of Operations
- About Pollutants
The Clean Air Act identifies six common air pollutants that are found all over the United States and can injure health, harm the environment or cause property damage.
- Air Quality Monitoring
The Air Monitoring Center is responsible for operating and maintaining an ambient air monitoring network that protects the health and welfare of the citizens of Utah.
- Carbon Monoxide
The concentration of CO in the ambient air depends primarily on local weather conditions and the number of automobiles in the area.
- Compliance Activities
Compliance activities are reported to the Utah Air Quality Board on a monthly basis.
Heavy metal found naturally in the environment as well as some manufactured products
- Ozone Pollution
Status of the new ozone pollution standard.
- Regional Haze Development
Regional haze State Implementation Plan (SIP).
- PM2.5 Pollution
Winter-time PM2.5 pollution and PM2.5 State Implementation Plan (SIP) progress.
The Division of Air Quality provides training for the regulated community
- .Annual Report