DAQ Home > FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I file a complaint or report of suspicious activities? Click Here
- I have questions about dust and dirt. Click Here
- Want to learn more about pollution? Start Here
- Worried about asbestos, would you like information and resources? Click Here
- How do I request an item be placed on the Air Quality Board Agenda?
A request to place an item on the Air Quality Board agenda should be directed to Bryce Bird, Executive Secretary of the Air Quality Board, at email@example.com or at (801) 536-4064.
- I'm not sure who I need to contact at DAQ? Click Here